Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract
Mayer-Franken-Strasse 15, Forchheim 91301
Email: [email protected]
send back or hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the 14 day period has expired. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed an amount of € 75 (seventy-five euros) or if you do not have a higher price of the item at the time of the cancellation have rendered the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free of charge.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires on the following contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or for hygiene reasons and whose sealing was removed after delivery or that were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
Right of withdrawal
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, receives the goods (or the last goods, partial consignment or piece in the case of a contract for several goods of a single order or the delivery of one Have taken possession of the goods in several partial consignments or pieces) without stating reasons.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must tell us:
Mayer-Franken-Strasse 15, Forchheim 91301
Email: [email protected]
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model withdrawal form on our website or send us another clear explanation. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired and for the goods to be returned via our online return center within the period defined below.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
(2) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
(1) If personal data (e.g. name, address, email address) is collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We are committed to not disclosing any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by email) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this regard.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact details for commercial activities, provided the provider has given the data subjects prior written consent.
(4) You have the right at any time to receive complete and free information from ELjewerly about your data.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correction / deletion of data / restriction of processing for the user.
(6) Further information on data protection can be found in the separate data protection declaration.
(3) By using cookies, users of this website can provide more user-friendly services that would not be possible without the cookie setting.
(4) We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, which are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies, for this you have a banner which you can object to / accept.
(6) Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) For differences of opinion and disputes on the basis of this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) We do not offer products or services for purchase by minors. Our products for children can only be bought by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use ELjewerly with the participation of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you violate these terms and conditions and we do nothing about them, we are still entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these terms of sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules, conditions, including these terms and conditions at any time. Your order will be subject to the terms of sale, contractual conditions and general terms and conditions that are in force at the time of your order, unless a change to these conditions is required by law or by official order (in this case, they also apply to orders that You have previously made). If a regulation in these sales conditions is ineffective, void or unenforceable for any reason, this regulation is considered separable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining regulations.
(5) The ineffectiveness of one provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions from the contract. If this happens, the purpose and meaning of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.