Scope and provider
Welcome to ELjewerly!
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) regulate the sale of products by ELjewerly (hereinafter the supplier) to you, in the version valid at the time of ordering.
(2) Any deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
(3) Please read these terms carefully before placing an order with ELjewerly. By placing an order with ELjewerly, you agree to the application of these terms and conditions of sale to your order.
(4) On ELjewerly we offer you the sale of the following products:
Jewelry, gemstones and accessories .
Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
(2) The offers are aimed exclusively at end customers with an invoice and delivery address in worldwide.
In the case of individual bulky items, the possible delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be limited; the restriction is shown in the respective list price.
(3) The customer must have reached the age of 18.
(4) The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally effective offer. By presenting the goods, the customer is only asked to make an offer.
(5) Your order represents an offer to ELjewerly to conclude a purchase contract. The customer submits a binding offer if he has completed the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and clicks the “pay now” button in the last order step.
(6) The purchase contract between the provider and the customer only comes into existence through a declaration of acceptance by the provider. This takes place on the earlier of the two dates, either by sending the goods or by sending a dispatch confirmation by email. Please note that the confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute a declaration of acceptance in the aforementioned sense.
(7) The effectiveness of contracts for larger than normal quantities as well as the commercial resale of the object of purchase requires the express confirmation of the provider. This refers both to the number of products ordered in the context of an order and to the placing of several orders for the same product, for which the individual orders comprise a normal household quantity.
(8) Your orders will be saved by us after the contract is concluded. If you lose your documents relating to your orders, please contact us by email or phone. We will send you a copy of the order data.
(9) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will inform you in the shipping confirmation for each delivery whether an electronic invoice is available. Visit our website for more information about electronic invoices.
Prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and do not include a flat shipping fee or shipping surcharge. The shipping surcharges vary depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the item.
(2) Despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalog may be priced incorrectly. We check the prices when we process your order and before we charge the payment. If a product has an incorrect price and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you before shipping the goods to ask if you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel the order , If the correct price of a product is lower than the price we have specified, we will calculate the lower amount and send the product to you.
(3) The prices at the time of the order apply. If list prices are available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order apply.
Delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the customer. On the website you will find information on the availability of products sold by ELjewerly (e.g. on the respective product detail page). We would like to point out that all information on the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is only an indication and approximate guide values. They do not represent binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless this is expressly designated as a binding date for the shipping options of the respective product.
(2) If ELjewerly determines while processing your order that products you have ordered are not available
(1) If you order products from ELjewerly for delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied as soon as the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional customs clearance fees must be borne by you; we have no control over these fees. Customs regulations vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for more information.
(2) Please also note that when you order from ELjewerly you will be considered the importer and that you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products. The protection of your data is important to us and we would like to draw our international customers’ attention to the fact that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. For more information, please read our customs information.
(1) The customer can pay for the goods using the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Instant bank transfer
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the goods by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider’s account within five calendar days of receipt of the order. The provider accordingly reserves the goods for five calendar days.
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this payment method, the provider expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due after the partial deliveries or goods deliveries have been dispatched.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer grants the provider a basic SEPA mandate. If a payment transaction is re-booked when paying by direct debit due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs.
(8) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer undertakes to settle the invoice amount within 14 days after dispatch of the goods without any discount.
(9) If the customer is in arrears with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by the delay.